Glass of fizz?….it would be Rude not to!
This month you can WIN a taster case of wines from independent wine merchant Rudeswines.co.uk
Choosing the right wines can set the tone for the day, whether its light and crisp French whites in summer or bold, spicy reds for a winter affair, the choice is mind-blowing. This is where the team at Rude Wines can help. Their team will take all the hassle out of deciding which reds, whites and all-important sparkling wines will match your foods immaculately and they guarantee that they will be all-round crowd pleasers!
The Rude Wines team have a selection of wine for your wedding that will suit a wide range of tastes & budgets. They are easy drinking, good value, great with food or on their own, will suit even the most discerning tastes, and will indulge your guests without you spending a fortune!
Benefits of Rude Wines wedding planning service:
- Enjoy 20% off our delicious range of wine
- We’ll host a FREE wine tasting in our rather-impressive tasting room in Ledbury… we’ll even add a free bottle of exclusive Champagne for the bride and groom when you leave!
- You don’t want to run dry, so over-order with confidence! Return any bottle of wine – so long as the bottle, label and contents are in tip-top shape – and we’ll give you a full refund.
For an initial chat please contact our events planner Laura on 01432 803172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If that is not enough to tempt you Rude Wines have teamed up with Brinsop Brides on Facebook this month and they’re giving away a 6 bottle wedding taster case, to show off the quality & remarkably good value their wines really are… here’s the selection the lucky winner will have the pleasure of tasting:
- Crestwood Shiraz – a well-made Aussie red that’s a real crowd pleaser
- Teuken Merlot – a smooth Chilean red with oodles of berry flavours
- Crestwood Chardonnay Semillon – a full flavoured, fruity Aussie white
- Garganega – a zesty and refreshing dry white from Italy
- Rene la France Blanc de Blancs - a dry sparkler that’s great value for welcome drinks and toasts
- Prosecco Treviso - an elegant, dry fizz to add a touch of class
To enter visit our page here for details