- Exclusive use of the house and grounds
- House flower arrangements and candles
- The French Room (Wedding Suite) from 11am wedding party preparations
- Additional changing room available for wedding party from 11am to 1pm
- Your choice of ceremony location, Queen Anne Dining Room, The Elizabethan Library, The Banqueting Hall or one of our outdoor locations
- Use of our house speakers for your music
- No corkage for your Reception Drinks and Wedding Meal
- Capacity for Wedding Meal for up to 180 in the brand new Knot Barn
- Brinsop Bar open from the end of your Wedding Meal (cards only accepted)
- Capacity for evening party for up to 250 people in the brand new Knot Barn
- Professional Event Coordinator to guide you through your day and in the run up with the preparations
- Additional bedrooms reserved exclusively for your guests to book directly using our booking service with accommodation available from 1pm
- Recovery breakfast in the Morning Room prior to departure for all house guests
Our chosen caterers, A to Zest provide a huge range of choice for your wedding breakfast. They will work with you to design the perfect menu for your special day.
Their professional staff will look after you and your guests from your reception drinks until the end of your Wedding Meal.
Small and Beautiful
Special 2020 Package for 30 People
We’ve put together a special wedding package to comply with current wedding reception guidelines of a maximum of 30 people in attendance. The package includes venue hire, a 3 course wedding meal, accommodation and breakfast. For more details, click here to view!
Just the two of us
Special 2020 Elopement Package
Looking to run away with the one you love and get married? In this strange year, we have put together an Elopement Package for you to enjoy, just the two of you. Including 2-nights in beautiful Ivy Cottage, use of the house and grounds and champagne to celebrate – we’ll even provide the witnesses and a team member to capture the moment on your smartphone! For more details, click here to view!