Luxury Manor house
Retreat to Brinsop, unwind and recharge
As well as for weddings and events, we’re delighted to announce that Brinsop is now open for holiday stays and manor house hire. Retreat to a home away from home where up to 33 guests can be accommodated across the four wings of Brinsop: Bailey, Tirrell’s, Dansey & Astley.
Find yourself surrounded by untamed nature, rich history and our friendly team, ready and waiting to create an unforgettable experience.
Among this 18-bedroom manor house, you will find four separate wings which can be partitioned for your exclusivity. Beautifully stylish bedrooms home perfectly laundered Egyptian cotton linens, towels, bathrobes and luxurious L’Occitane toiletries. With your own private access, you have all our fabulous grounds and wider estate of 800 acres to explore. Play a game of tennis on our courts, bathe in the hot tub or find a quiet corner with a good book.
The Manor House
Explore Brinsop’s 18-bedroom Manor House encompassing 4 uniquely stylish wings – Bailey, Tirrells, Dansey & Astley.
Within Brinsop’s 800-acre estate lives our two self-contained, luxurious cottages – Ivy Cottage & Wood Cottage.
We’re delighted to introduce our new onsite glamping accommodation which has been created exclusively for Brinsop Court wedding guests.
With the glamping enclosure positioned a mere 50 metres from the beautiful Knot Barn, practicality and ease are very much front and centre.
- Our 800-acre estate of farming lands and woodland is the ideal place for walks and hikes. Or, if you’re looking to cover more ground, bring your bike and see what you can discover.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome, too – and we’d love to say hello.
- The tranquil moat is the perfect spot for some fishing, or simply light the fire pits and sit under the stars beside the water.
- When it comes to dinner, hire our barbecue and enjoy an alfresco meal.
- If sports are your thing, use our courts to play tennis, croquet, cricket or badminton. Or enjoy a game of table tennis, inside or out.
“I booked Ivy Cottage for a 2 night break to celebrate an anniversary. The cottage was absolutely perfect and exceeded all expectations. Decorated stylish yet remained rustic. The hot tub was lovely and warm ready for arrival. The Aga was an amazing touch and was great to cook anything from dinners to breakfast on.
Staying in Autumn the grounds were beautiful and the walks around the ground were lovely. I can imagine any time of year would be just as nice! Have told anybody who will listen just how good this place is, can’t wait to be back.“
Aaron, Airbnb 2000