WIN a romantic break for you and your beloved at our luxury cottage on the Brinsop Court estate.
The prize is a midweek 3 night (Mon-Thurs) self-catered stay at Ivy cottage, dates subject to availability.
This 18th Century half-timbered gamekeeper’s cottage sits on the beautiful Brinsop Court estate just north of the Cathedral city of Herefordshire. Perfectly positioned to enjoy the incredible views over the estate and woodlands towards the Black Mountains near Hay-on-Wye.
Enjoy the outdoor hot tub or wandering arm in arm through our ancient woodland to return to the warmth of the log burner and the peace and tranquillity of this chocolate box cottage. It’s the perfect romantic bolthole.
Who knows it may put you in the mood for a proposal or how about renewing those vows!
To enter simply like and share our competition post on Facebook here
By entering a competition on the Brinsop Brides Facebook page you are agreeing to Brinsop Brides storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Brinsop Brides and not to Facebook.
Entries must be submitted by 14th February at 12pm
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Brinsop Court
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook. You must LIKE our page and the post to be considered as an entry.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by our social media manager. We use a randomiser application to draw the winner.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Brinsop Brides reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win the draw, we will notify you by posting on the Brinsop Brides page. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services. The prize covers the cost of the accommodation for a 3 night period Monday-Thursday only and does not include cost of transport or any other costs you incur during your stay.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. Brinsop Brides reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.