Visit us for a Wedding venue TOUR
Come and see all the possibilities and fall in love with the exclusivity and flexibility we can offer…
Morning and afternoon appointments available
Personally guided tour with refreshments
Booking your free appointment is essential
Have a personal guided tour around your dream wedding venue on our viewing events!
Brinsop is an enchanting place to celebrate your special day, with exclusive use of the entire 800-acre estate, including the 14th Century Manor House wrapped by water, our picturesque grounds, farmhouse cottages and traditional barn.
Come and see for yourself with a personally guided tour from our wedding coordinators, with refreshments included.
What to expect on the day
- Get a relaxed tour of this wonderfully reviewed and magnificent venue with its great mix of modern and historical.
- Meet our experienced wedding coordinators who will be happy to listen to your ideas.
- Take a guided tour around the whole property to look at all our options for your ceremony and party.
- Take the time to look around on your own afterwards.
- Delicious refreshments and canapes are provided in our wonderful new Knot Barn.
- Meet our professional Chefs and chat about food options for your stay.
- Discuss wine and fizz packages with our experienced bar manager and supervisors.
- Maybe chat about some magical lighting, an awesome firework display, a sparkling dance floor, some atmospheric fire pits and other flourishes to make your stay individually yours.
What Our Guests Say
“We fell in love with Brinsop after viewing many other venues. Being local to Herefordshire we had lots of choice but Brinsop had everything we wanted and more! Beautiful grounds, lots of accommodation, the Knot Barn for our reception and the stunning Manor House to spend the weekend with our nearest and dearest. Daisy was a particular joy in helping our day run smoothly and filled us with reassurance and trust. Our only wish is to have stayed longer! Truly the best weekend and we would do it all over again.”
“This was our third stay at the Cottages…as gorgeous as always. We took a peaceful break away from parenthood and busy lives for a tranquil stay in this beautiful piece of countryside. From the comfiest of beds, to waking to the sound of nothing but birdsong, to breakfast cooked on the Aga, a breathtaking walk up Credenhills, a glass of wine in The Bell, watching sunset and the stars come out from the hot-tub, to the stunning bath then an evening in front of the log -burner…. It doesn’t get better than Ivy Cottage. We will be back for a fourth visit very soon.”
“Thank you for facilitating a fabulous stay. It was a perfect size for the 33 of us, and we were able to use every location to good effect. The decorations were fabulous, and the banqueting hall was breath-taking! Please give our special thanks to Carly and Jonathan for being so responsive when we were there.”