One of the World’s Top 100 Venues
For Your Perfect Wedding
Delight in all the beauty and absolute magic of Brinsop Court
- Exclusive use of the 5* Grade 1 Listed luxury manor house including magnificent Wedding Suite
- Breathtaking gardens and grounds, set in 800 acres of private estate
- Stunning photographic backdrops: moat complete with swans, courtyard, orchard and woodland
- Indoor and outdoor ceremonies conducted at various beautiful locations within the private grounds
- All types of ceremonies (non-religious and religious) welcomed and accommodated
- Mouthwatering 5* catering service. From formal dinners to street food and absolutely everything in between, including midnight snacks
- Indoor banqueting for up to 96 guests
- Outdoor al fresco feasting
- Brinsop Bar stocked with an extensive range of spirits, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks
- Reception party room for your evening celebrations
- Luxurious 5* accommodation included for up to 33 of your most cherished guests
- Romantic private cottage – just for two – complete with hot tub
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
Escape to leafy Brinsop Court Estate; a secret gem nestled in the heart of Herefordshire, for a one-in-a-million wedding that stands out from the rest. Surrounded by 800 acres of countryside including 250 acres of ancient woodland, guests are left speechless as they arrive, and disappear into the magical world of Brinsop.
Brinsop Court, a grade 1 listed moated 5* manor house, is one of the few truly unique and private UK venues which offers everything you need under one roof; and does so in genuine style and luxury.
Your wedding should perfectly reflect you; make you feel joyful, relaxed, and most importantly, totally yourself. From your ceremony and wedding meal, to your party and accommodation; you and your guests will have everything you need.
Have your romantic wedding ceremony in our ancient courtyard, in sun-dappled woodland, the Elizabethan Library or in nearby Brinsop Church. The choice is yours, and there’s lots of it.
Enjoy Champagne and photographs with the tranquil moat, rolling hills and huge skies as your backdrop, on any of the lawns, before you head inside to the 12th century Banqueting Hall for your wedding meal, to celebrate and soak up the atmosphere with your favourite people.
Whether you want formal eating, quirky food stations, family sharing or al fresco feasting, everything tastes great at Brinsop Court. When you’re ready to shake it out, the party room with the bar awaits… and with 5* accommodation for up to 33 of your family and friends included, a comfy bed is ready when you are!
Sneak away with your beloved for that final glass of bubbly, in the hot-tub, under the stars, at Ivy Cottage, a quintessential country escape overlooking the Pear Orchard and Brinsop Estate.
(Congratulate yourselves on absolutely nailing it!)
When you stay with us at Brinsop Court, you and your loved ones take over this incredible home as your own for a magical occasion, making memories from start to finish; offering more than a wedding but an unforgettable experience filled with celebrations.